Monday 6 August 2012

Ooh La La challenge - Oriental

I hope you like my take on an oriental card for this fortnights challenge at Ooh La La this week. I've used a dl card and turned it into an easel using just half of the front of the card, the image and backing paper are both from the Passion for Fashion CD from Ooh la la and I have raided my neglected stash of peel offs to embellish. I love the black cardstock I've used, it has a sort of velvet texture. I need to find some more as it's all gone now :(
Please check out the challenge blog and join the fun, the DT have made some gorgeous cards for inspiration as well!

Jo xxx

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely card Jo, great shape, love the peel offs you have used, really add to the image
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, a real oriental stunner! Why didn't I think of using peel offs!??! They were SOO perfect on this!
    Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete