Sunday 9 February 2014

CAGI- girly

The theme at CAGI this week is make it girly, I have used a gorgeous Lacy Sunshine image but my colouring is a bit off I think. I need more colours of copics as I am not sure about this pink. I need to mix and match my promarkers and copics more I think. I have gone quite soft and peachy and used flowers and lace for this one, tres girly :)
Join in the challenge and check out the DT makes, they are fabulous xxx
entered into
7 Kids college fund - anything goes
Craftitude - anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
CMC copic challenge - girls wanna have fun

1 comment:

  1. I think your coloring job is beautiful! I like the way the color pop the image out and pearls are one of my favorites. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete