Thursday 5 December 2013

Distressed!!

At Charisma Cardz the challenge this week is distressed, I am not great at distress techniques and my photo doesn't pick up on the inked and crumpled backing paper I have used I don't think. I loved the gorgeous image from our sponsor Time for Tea, I coloured her in pastel shades and inked the edges in linen distress inks to tie it in with this weeks theme. Can't wait to see the entries this week :)

Talking of distress, I broke my toe this morning :( I had left my Cameo on the floor of my living room as I have been cutting out allsorts of Christmas things and as I was rushing around this morning I kicked it really hard. My Cameo is fine thank god but my toe is swollen and a really weird colour, and strapped to my other toe now :(  Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment