Wednesday 4 September 2013

Where have I been???

Hello, I have been quiet on this blog for a little while but I've been on pinterest, Facebook and odd forums here and there. But stay tuned for some exciting news tomorrow and fingers crossed some BLOG CANDY in the next week or two :) It will be my first ever blog candy so bare with me lol. It won't be life changing but it will be a nice addition to the winners stash.
I have been quiet for a few months so I will give you an update on what I have been up to. I am starting back at college next week studying for my level 2 Teaching assistant qualification. I am at school tomorrow helping in the year one class so I am really looking forward to that. I have had a card in quick cards magazine (the one on this post) and I have made about 20 Christmas cards so far thanks to Hunkydory doing a lot of the work for me lol. It's been an eventful couple of months lol

So watch this space tomorrow for my news and thanks for reading ;)
Jo xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment