Monday 12 November 2012

Ooh La La Challenge - Someone special


I've taken a break from Christmas cards for this fortnights challenge and I have made a card with my mum in mind, she loves the vintage flapper era and the twenties and I know she will love this fab image from the Ooh La La CD Passion for Fashion (I use this CD a lot it's one of my favourites :))
I have teamed it with a sticker from a pack I won from a magazine giveaway and I have no idea what range it's from, which is annoying because it's gorgeous but there's no identifyers on the pack, I'll have to track it down though lol
I've added a distressed flower and some pretty pins as well as some pearls and gems. Those pins btw were £1 for a huge wheel of them in a pound shop, I've seen them sold for £4-£5 at craft shows, just goes to show you need to scout out unusual places for craft supplies :)

Head over to Ooh La La challenge blog to join in and welcome the new DT members to the team, the inspiration is fabulous as always... go go go!

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful Jo - I'm sure your mum will adore it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,

    Love this image and the sweet blue flower placed on the bottom! I've found those same pins at a Dollar store here in the US, did yours have multi-colors?
    Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adrienne, yeah there are a loads of colours and they are pearlised as well, they are a bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. such a fabbie card, love the single diamante embellishment
    hugs

    ReplyDelete