Monday 30 April 2012

ooh new blogger :P

Not keen on new blogger, just got used to the old one. Oh well I'll give it a go lol.

I've not updated in a while, I've been making DT cards and have had a very big commission that I can't go into too much detail with at the moment but it has been keeping me busy :) I've made this cute new baby card today for a challenge on Sheffield crafters group on Facebook. It's the first time I've used this Lili of the valley stamp and I've had it since October so it was about time it had an outing. hope you like xxx

entered into Totally Gorjuss - Congratulations

3 comments:

  1. Very very cute card love the papers too, thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Creation Jo What a fabulous card I love this one , great colours and that Elephant image is super well done.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jo - such a cute little image.

    Thanks for popping by my blog - so appreciated as always.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete