Wednesday 22 February 2012

Easel cards and invites...



that's what I've been up to lately, I've been making a few more invites for a friends wedding in summer, I'm planning in my head lots of Angry Bird decorations for James' 5th birthday next weekend and I've been colouring in lots of free stamp toppers from magazines this week so I felt productive :)
I've had some exciting news that I'm waiting to share :) but in the meantime I hope you like my latest card using one of the aforementioned toppers (Margret Sherry I do believe) the stripey paper is a Trimcraft one I bought recently, the happy birthday stamp was a freebie from a magazine. I lost the love for easel cards a while back and I haven't used eyelets on a card for ages so it's technically retro lol
x

No comments:

Post a Comment