Tuesday 18 February 2014

Shaped cards

It's Digi Choosday :) The DT challenge this week was al about shape and instead of using my cameo to cut out a shape I decided to try a fancy fold, the upright diamond card (instructions here) I went with a valentines theme as I really wanted to use the gorgeous Emma Canning Be Mine digi and papers from the love will flourish collection! Pop over to Digi Choosday where it is always Anything Goes and join in the challenge.

entered in
Jo's scrap shack- valentines

6 comments:

  1. Emma cannings stamps are so cool. Love this card Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the shape of this card! I also love that cute digi and love how it is colored. Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card - I love the shape & papers. Your colouring is sooo pretty too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete