Tuesday 14 January 2014

Digi Choosday for the boys


Eek I am late with my post. Tuesdays are so busy so Monday has me catching up with everything and I forgot to schedule my post. Sorry :/

For my project this week I decided to make something for my boy, Jim has loved Stargazing Live that was on all last week so we decided to drive out on Saturday night to gaze at the stars. I made him a clipboard so he could write all his findings down or draw pictures of the moon whilst we were out and about. I used fab Polkadoodles papers and personalised with a free font from Dafont.com. It isnt the most decorative thing but it is useful and it has Jim's name on so he loves it. I think I get carried away with girly decorative crafting you forget it can be functional too. Anyway he has taken it into school this week as well so it must be loved haha


Join us at Digi Choosday, and treat yourself to a download or two at Polkadoodles, Nikky's designs are really fab and bright. I've had a sneak of the new cd and it is beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment