Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!!

This is a quick post and run as I have so much to do plus a horrible sickness bug that I am hoping is a 24 hour thing >_<
This weeks challenge at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday is Christmas birthdays, and I am totally qualified for this challenge as it is my husband's birthday on the 18th and my brother's on the 19th. I chose the Jock digi from the Emma Canning range and a backing paper from the sugar boys collection. It is a pretty simple card and layout but I think sometimes all you need to do is change one thing (like the card base dimensions) and you get an entirely new look.
Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy yourselves!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, sorry for my delayed response - I've just seen this gorgeous card (I was down away from PC over Christmas break and have, myself, been recovering from the sickness bug over the last few days). Hope you're feeling better now xx I absolutely love your card - the colouring is gorgeous and the papers are perfect. Hope your Husband and Brother have good Birthdays, Em xx

    ReplyDelete