Tuesday 12 November 2013

Favourite song - songbird challenges

This week the songbird challenge is favourite song, which is so hard for me as I love music and I think is impossible to narrow it down to one favourite lol. I chose A-punk by Vampire Weekend mainly as I have been listening to them a lot recently, they make me smile. The digi stamp I used from our sponsor Pink Gem also makes me smile because it reminds me of my Jim, who is of course a punk in the making lol.
Can't wait to see the entries into this challenge, check out the rest of the DT makes they are amazing and we have a new team member this week as well :)

Jo xxx
entered into

creative corner - sing a song
card mania challenges -anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Your colouring is beautiful and like the simplicity of the card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete