Saturday 9 June 2012

Summer fair card stall

I had a table at our nursery's summer fair and managed to sell a few cards. It wasn't too busy because of the weather but it's always fun and managed to get a few commissions. This is one card I took to sell and remembered to photograph, (another one I made and loved sold before I took a pic)
I used a mixture of bright papers and made it bright, ideal for a teenage girl.

I'm entering this card into
Mo's Digital Challenge - anything goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Three patterned papers
Paper Crafting Journey - Handcoloured image
OLLCB- Girly


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card! Thanks for playing along with the Pixies at Pixie Dust Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colouring and the colour scheme on this card. Thanks for entering our make it girlie challenge at Ooh La La creations.
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very pretty card, Jo, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Jo! I really like the papers you used and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us for Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete