Tuesday 7 February 2012

Busy busy...



I've been making lots of embellishments tonight but found half an hour to finish off a card, I've made this one for mother's day (I'm trying to get all my birthday/occasion cards done now so any I make the rest of the year can go on the for sale pile) It's quite cute I'm tempted to stick this one on Folksy anyway lol. I'e also made it with the Lili of the Valley challenge in mind (you can find it here) the theme is spring colours so its all pink, yellow, blue, green and flowers everywhere like spring :)
I coloured some white wool pink to wrap around the card with Promarkers, but I should've let it dry before wrapping it around as the pink has seeped into the bottom edge of the card. Oh well there's always something ;)
thanks for reading
xxx

1 comment:

  1. aww this is adorable, i love your umage, what a gorgeous card! Paula :))

    ReplyDelete